- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Bloo version 1.32 has been released. You can download it here.
Below are the significant features and bug fixes in this release:
- Added the BlooStats package, which keeps statistical counts on posts and thus aids in the performance of the blog
- Fixed a problem with the dates on draft posts, which were not advancing to the current date when the post was made public
- Was unable to delete comments on blogs that had Bloo Wiki enabled. This has been fixed
- Notification settings for new comments/new posts for a sub-blog were being sent to users of the main blog as well. Fixed this
- Fixed a none-too-friendly error message when bloo.config.php is missing.
- For users of Bloo version 1.30, there is now a quick upgrade option.
More releases coming soon!
Bloo version 1.31 (release candidate for version 1.32) is being rolled out to several blogs for testing. If all goes well, version 1.32 should be available to the public in a few days.
More info coming soon . . .