"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Bloo version 1.32 has been released. You can download it here.
Below are the significant features and bug fixes in this release:
- Added the BlooStats package, which keeps statistical counts on posts and thus aids in the performance of the blog
- Fixed a problem with the dates on draft posts, which were not advancing to the current date when the post was made public
- Was unable to delete comments on blogs that had Bloo Wiki enabled. This has been fixed
- Notification settings for new comments/new posts for a sub-blog were being sent to users of the main blog as well. Fixed this
- Fixed a none-too-friendly error message when bloo.config.php is missing.
- For users of Bloo version 1.30, there is now a quick upgrade option.
More releases coming soon!