"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."
- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Bloo version 1.34 has been released. You can download it here.
Below are the significant features and bug fixes in this release:
- Bloo now has an Image Uploader SnapOn, which can be activated to allow you to upload images directly to your blog's filesystem with one-click adding of those pictures to your posts
- Bloo now has Ajax capabilities, through the Bloojax SnapOn. Expect more dynamic content in future SnapOns and general releases of Bloo. For now, this primarily is used for the Image Uploader SnapOn
- Some other tweaks - added throbbers to the install and upgrade programs, Removed the "Powered By" credit text because that's so 2002
- Fixed an issue with complex characters not being translated correctly in the RSS feeds
- Fixed an issue with the Bloo WIKI SnapOn that caused problems identifying the main page when the WIKI SnapOn was enabled for more than one blog in a blog community
- Performed general code cleanups
As always, my new year's resolution is to produce new releases more frequently! Look for a roadmap for future releases to come out soon.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!