"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like 'Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!' and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, 'That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice.' Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."
- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Bloo version 1.33 has been released. You can download it here.
Below are the significant features and bug fixes in this release:
- Version 1.32 introduced a bug that caused comment counts on posts to be, at times, reported incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- Comment moderation works again (it kind of, um, quit working there for awhile).
- Community blogs (member blogs) were not able to create their own themes. Now they can.
- Pop up comments are now optional. In the Discussion Settings in the Lists and Settings administration panel a setting now controls whether the comment link produces a pop up or in page comments.
- Alternating styles are now available for comments and trackbacks, by setting the CSS style classes comment_row_even, comment_row_odd, trackback_row_even, and trackback_row_odd.