"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."
- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Bloo version 1.33 has been released. You can download it here.
Below are the significant features and bug fixes in this release:
- Version 1.32 introduced a bug that caused comment counts on posts to be, at times, reported incorrectly. This has been fixed.
- Comment moderation works again (it kind of, um, quit working there for awhile).
- Community blogs (member blogs) were not able to create their own themes. Now they can.
- Pop up comments are now optional. In the Discussion Settings in the Lists and Settings administration panel a setting now controls whether the comment link produces a pop up or in page comments.
- Alternating styles are now available for comments and trackbacks, by setting the CSS style classes comment_row_even, comment_row_odd, trackback_row_even, and trackback_row_odd.