- Jack Handy, Deep Thoughts
If you're running Bloo version 1.20 through 1.22, you might, through luck of the draw, be having login problems. This is due to a cookie-unfriendly character (a percent sign) that might be generated as part of your blog's unique signature.
The solution for this is here.
This will be fixed in the next release.
Today Bloo version 1.22 was released. You can download it here. This release is primarily a bug-fix release, with specific attention toward fixing theme problems that manifest in earlier versions of IE.
- Fixed the Pre Render event, which was not working on menu items. Fixed
- In IE, when logged into a community blog, the front page of the blog did not acknowledge the login. This has been fixed.
- Fixed problems with the base three column theme - had a fat-fingered style
- Fixed some themes that were not rendering in earlier versions of IE. Included in this were the Bloo Clouds theme, Red Train, Camera, Jill, Field of Dreams and Pure. These themes can be found at the Bloo Themes site.
- Bloogroll Posts description was incorrect. It needed to reference the RSS Collector which was established in version 1.20. This is fixed.
Three new themes have been deployed to the Bloo Themes site and can be downloaded from there. More are coming - the hope is to start releasing more themes and extension SnapOns in the near future.
Here are the themes.
Flower Power, based on the Wordpress theme by Mark Hoodia.
Japan Style, based on the Wordpress Theme by Good Design Web
Old Type - an original Bloo theme.
In addition, some problems that have been discovered when browsing with IE 6 have been fixed in the following themes:
Field of Dreams
There are other themes, some in the core product, that don't render correctly in IE 6 (bleaugh on that browser). These will be fixed in the next version of Bloo, coming soon!